Providing high-quality care in your local area
Are you eligible ...
- Your Health
Health advice and information on local NHS health services in Oxfordshire to help you and your family stay well.
- Choose the Right Service
Find the right NHS service that will help you get the best healthcare advice for your needs in Oxfordshire.
- Self Care
Treating minor illnesses and injuries
- How pharmacies or chemists can help you manage your health with advice and prescribed or of the shelf medicines. Includes Christmas, Easter and Bank Holiday opening times.
- Your GP
- If you have an illness or injury that just will not go away, make an appointment with your local GP.
- NHS 111
- 24 Hour NHS healthcare service
- Minor Injuries Units and First Aid Units
- Advice or treatment for minor injuries or illnesses quickly
- Dental Services
NHS dental care for all types of treatment and services
- Eye Emergencies
- Dealing with an eye emergency
- A and E or 999
- Information on when to go to A&E or call 999.
- Patient Transport
- South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust provides prearranged transport to and from your appointment via their Patient Transport Service (PTS).
- Health Advice
Information to help you take greater care of your own health, including managing long-term health conditions and leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Diabetes in Oxfordshire
Information, support and advice for patients and their families living with diabetes in Oxfordshire.
- Living With Diabetes
- Links to information and support for those patients and their families living with diabetes in Oxfordshire.
- End of Life Care
Information and services to support end of life care for patients and families in Oxfordshire.
- Palliative Care
- Information on palliative care which aims to treat or manage pain and other physical symptoms at the end of life.
- Advance Care Planning
- Advance care planning for patients, including the Digital Proactive Care Plan (dPCP) which helps to reflect the needs and wishes of palliative care patients.
- The Last Few Days of Life
- Dealing with the last few days of life for the patient and providing care in accordance with their needs and wishes.
- Useful Links
- Organisations which provide end of life care locally in Oxfordshire including Hospices, Specialist Palliative Care Units and Specialised Care.
- Mental Health
- Information on mental health services and support for patients in Oxfordshire.
- Stay Well This Winter
Stay Well This Winter is an annual winter campaign to encourage local people to take preventative steps to help them stay well.
- The Flu Vaccine
- Information on the flu vaccine, which is offered free of charge on the NHS to people in Oxfordshire who are in various at risk categories.
Information and support for Carers to help support them in their caring roles.
- Continuing Healthcare
- A package of care provided to meet significant and complex physical or mental health needs that have arisen as a result of disability, accident or illness.
- Personal Health Budget
- An amount of money to support your identified health and wellbeing needs, planned and agreed between you and your local NHS team.
- Your Health Records
More about your local health record - the Oxfordshire Care Summary - and national Summary Care Record for patients in Oxfordshire.
- Oxfordshire Care Summary
- The local health record for patients in Oxfordshire providing a single electronic view of specific, up-to-date, clinical information.
- Summary Care Record
- The national Summary Care Record providing key information from your GP record, medicines you take, allergies you suffer from and any bad reactions you have had to medicines
- Will The NHS Pay For My Treatment
The process for considering making additional NHS funding available for the exceptional patient, known as an Individual Funding Request.
- An Individual Patient Funding Request
An Individual Funding Request (IFR) is an application to fund healthcare which falls outside the range of services and treatments which are routinely commissioned. These requests are considered by an IFR Panel which considers evidence of clinical and cost effectiveness, as well as equity for the whole population.
- How to Ask For A Review
- Your doctor and you will hear the result of your funding request within two weeks of the IFR Panel decision. If you have been declined funding for your treatment you will receive a copy of the letter sent to your doctor explaining the reasons for this decision.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions For NHS Patients Individual Funding Requests
- Patient Leaflets
- A library of Oxfordshire CCG's leaflets and information to support patients.
- Winter Campaign
- NHS flu vaccination People 'at-risk' of flu are encouraged to have ...
- Your Local Area
Find out more about your locality, the GP practices in your local area and their healthcare priorities.
- Oxford City
Find out more about Oxford City locality, their GP practices, the Patient Participation Forum and the healthcare priorities in this local area.
- PPG Locality Forum
- How to get involved in the City Locality through your local Patient Participation Group (PPG) and PPG Locality Forum meetings.
- Barton Healthy New Town
- Barton Healthy New Town.
- GP Locality Meetings
- Information, agendas and papers for all Oxford City Locality meetings.
- Find out more about the North locality, their GP practices, the Patient Participation Forum and the healthcare priorities in this local area.
- North East
Find out more about North East locality, their GP practices, the Patient Participation Forum and the healthcare priorities in this local area.
- PPG Locality Forum
- How to get involved in the North East Locality through your local Patient Participation Group (PPG) and PPG Locality Forum meetings.
- Bicester Healthy New Town
- Bicester Healthy New Town.
- GP Locality Meetings
- Meeting information, agendas and papers for North East Locality.
- A vision for GP care in Bicester
- GPs in Bicester have been working together to find ...
- South East
- Find out more about the South East locality, their GP practices, the Patient Participation Forum and the healthcare priorities in this local area.
- South West
- Find out more about the South West locality, their GP practices, the Patient Participation Forum and the healthcare priorities in this local area.
- Find out more about the West locality, their GP practices, the Patient Participation Forum and the healthcare priorities in this local area.
- Locality Public Forum
- In Oxfordshire there are six Patient Participation Group (PPG) Locality Forums. Find out how to get involved with yours today.
- PPG Locality Forum Chair Meetings
- Minutes and papers from OCCG Locality Forum Chair meetings.
- Locality Plans for Oxfordshire
- Get Involved
How patients and other stakeholders can get involved and participate in OCCG's consultation events, public meetings and surveys.
- Talking Health
- Get involved in Oxfordshire CCG's consultation and engagement activities - including surveys, events and workshops - by joining 'Talking Health'.
- Latest Updates
- Patient Participation Groups
- Find out more about Patient Participation Groups (PPGs), what they do, what they look like and how to join your local PPG in Oxfordshire.
- Board Meetings
- Oxfordshire Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- Equality Reference Group
- Healthwatch Oxfordshire
- Involvement at Your Local Hospital
- NHS England Consultations
- Patient Experience Survey
- Share your experience of the NHS with Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG) by adding your feedback to our patient experience survey.
- Your Feedback
- A variety of ways in which you can share your feedback on local health services with Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG).
- Make a Complaint
- Annual Reports - how we are doing
- OCCG's Patient and Public Involvement Annual Report and Annual Report & Accounts
- What you said, what we did
- Who We Are
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG) buys health services on behalf of everyone living in Oxfordshire. We work with local people, local GPs, hospital clinicians and other partners, including local government and the voluntary sector.
- How We Work
about us, Oxfordshire CCG, OCCG, NHS, organisation
- Board Meetings
- Dates of future Board meetings and copies of questions and answers taken at the Board.
- Oxfordshire Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Oxfordshire Primary Care Commissioning Committee agendas and meeting minutes.
- OPCCC Briefings
- Briefing papers from all Oxfordshire Primary Care Commissioning Committee (OPCCC) meetings.
- A document which sets out rights to which patients, public and staff are entitled, together with responsibilities, which the public, patients and staff owe to one another to ensure that we operate fairly and effectively.
- Equality and Diversity
- We are committed to ensuring equality, diversity, inclusion and human rights are central to the way we commission and deliver healthcare services and how we support our staff.
- Emergency Planning
- Details of OCCGs plans for emergency preparedeness
- Counter fraud information and contact details.
- Integrated System Delivery Board
- The Integrated System Delivery Board (ISDB) is an opportunity ...
- Who We Work With
We work with a range of health and social care partners to make the best use of available resources.
- The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) is the means by which OCCG and OCCG work together to understand the future health, care and wellbeing needs of Oxfordshire.
- Procurement and Tendering
Procurement is a service provided to Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG) by Central Southern Commissioning Support Unit (CSCSU).
- Invoices Paid Over 25,000
- Oxfordshire CCG expenditure over 25,000.
- External Auditors
- Information on OCCG's external auditors, Ernst and Young.
- Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & Berkshire West Integrated Care System
- In our area the ICS covers Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire ...
- Work Programmes
Some of OCCG's key projects that we are currently working on with our partners.
- Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services - Refresh
- The Oxfordshire Children’s and Adolescents’ Mental Health service (CAMHS) Transformation Plan
- Diabetes Case for Change
- Enhanced Integrated Respiratory MDT
- Locality Plans
- Locality plans for the different locality areas across Oxfordshire.
- Transforming Care - Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Transforming Care is the government’s national programme to improve ...
- Transforming Health in Oxfordshire
- The Oxfordshire Transformation Programme's purpose is to develop plans for the next generation of integrated GP, community and hospital services.
- Townlands Reference Group
- Meeting dates and papers for the Townlands Stakeholder Reference Group meetings in Henley-on-Thames.
- Musculoskeletal Services in Oxfordshire
- South Oxford Health Centre
- Planning for future health and care needs in Wantage and Grove (OX12)
- Oxfordshire's Primary Care Networks
- Primary Care Networks (PCN) are groups of GP working ...
- Work for Us
Find out more about vacancies available in Oxfordshire CCG and across the NHS in Oxfordshire.
- Current Vacancies
- Links to current NHS jobs and vacancies across Oxfordshire.
- Who's Who
- Profile information for all Board members of Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG).
- Contact Us
How to get in touch with Oxfordshire CCG by email, telephone or by writing to us.
- Freedom of Information
- The Freedom of information Act 2000 gives any person the right to request information which is held by a public authority such as OCCG.
- Patient Services
- Patient Services (previously known as PALS) answers queries and concerns relating to OCCG.
- Make a Complaint
- How to make a complaint about hospital or GP services.
- Continuing health care
- Individuals, relatives, carers and representatives can contact the Oxfordshire ...
- Individual funding requests
- An individual funding request can be made by the ...
- Media enquiries
- In hours: 01865 334640 (09.00 – 17.00 Monday to ...
- Any enquiries about outstanding OCCG invoices should be directed ...
- The safeguarding designated professionals work within the Quality Team, ...
- Chief Executive
- Telephone: 01865 336800 Email: email@example.com Post: The Chief Executive ...
- Caldicott Guardian
- OCCG has a named individual responsible for protecting the confidentiality ...
- Data protection officer
- OCCG has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is ...
- Ask a question to the Board
- Anyone may ask questions to the Board who meet ...
- Register of Interests
- Oxfordshire CCG manages conflicts of interest as part of day-to-day activities and these are recorded in the register of interests.
- Fair Processing Notice
The information we collect and hold about you, what we do with it, how we will look after it and who we might share it with.
- GDPR Frequently Asked Questions
- Further information to how the NHS use your data
- Key Publications
- Key OCCG pubications including OCCG's plan on a page, commissioning intentions and equality and diversity reports.
- News and Events
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG) latest news and events, including public meetings, engagement and consultation activities.
- The latest news, events, public consultations and stories about local health services.
- Calendar ...
- Media Enquiries
- Contact details for the press and local media to get in touch with Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG).
- Talking Health Newsletter
- The latest Talking Health newsletters - hear about the latest ways to get involved and have your say with OCCG and our partners.
- Staff Zone
- Information for Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (OCCG) staff and employees only.
- Contact Us
- Professional Resources
This section is aimed at professionals and clinicians within the health sector in Oxfordshire and provides information to support them in these roles.
- Adult Safeguarding
- Information can be found on the https://www.osab.co.uk/public/reporting-concerns/ website. I am concerned ...
- Children Safeguarding
- Worried About a Child? If you are worried about ...
- Care Quality Commission
- Care Quality Commission
- Clinical Commissioning Policies
- This pages shows clinical commissioning policies for Oxfordshire CCG (previously known as Lavender Statements).
- DATIX Incident Reporting
- DATIX incident reporting.
- GP Weekly Bulletin
- A weekly bulletin for GPs
- GP Winter Campaign Toolkit
- GP, pharmacy, winter, toolkit, flu
- Guidance for Care Homes
- Documents, information and guidance for Care Homes
- Health for Oxfordshire programme
- The Health for Oxfordshire Programme includes the development of three digital systems: Health for You, Health for Me and Health for All.
- NICE Updates
- NICE updates for commissioners and NICE public involvement updates.
- OCS User Resources
Guidance on how to use the Oxfordshire Care Summary (OCS).
- Guidance for GPs
- Guidance information to support GPs on the Oxfordshire Care Summary (OCS)
- Guidance for Oxford Health
- Guidance information to support clinicians at Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust on the Oxfordshire Care Summary (OCS)
- Guidance for Oxford University Hospitals
- Guidance information to support clinicians at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (OUHFT) on the Oxfordshire Care Summary (OCS)
- Supporting information and evidence-base for prescribing in Oxfordshire.
- Primary Care Services
Supporting information and documents for primary care commissioned services in Oxfordshire.
- Data Collections
- Data collections for primary care commissioned services.
- GMS Contract Documents and Guidance
- Locally Commissioned Services
- Primary Care Networks
Details of the Primary Care Networks, templates and other ...
- April 2019 Primary Care Workshop
- A series of workshops will held on Tuesday 2 ...
- Primary Care Quality Improvement
- Priority Setting
- Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group is part of the Thames Valley Priorities committee which is a region-wide Priorities Committee (Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire East and Berkshire West Clinical Commissioning groups) which makes recommendations about which drugs and treatments should be low priority and which should be funded routinely.
- Referral Pro formas
- Zip Files of referral proformas for EMIS and INPS
- Wire newsletter containing important IT news for GP Practices in Oxfordshire.
- Looking for Something Else?
- Let us know your feedback, suggestions or any queries you have about the website.